Samson’s Graphite MF8 USB MIDI Controller makes studio and on-the-go music production accessible to everyone. The Graphite MF8 features eight channel strips, each with a fader, parameter knob, Record and Solo/Mute button. It also offers a master encoder, DJ-style crossfader, transport controls and five assignable function buttons. With iPad/USB bus power and plug-and-play operation, the MF8 makes it easy to get the most out of your music production software in the studio and beyond.
For use with the Graphite MF8, as well as Samson's other mini USB MIDI controllers (M25, M32, MD13), a Graphite Editor Software can be downloaded for free from Samson’s website. The software can be used to customize MIDI workflow by creating presets on the editor and saving them to your Graphite MF8 for quick recall.
Whether you’re a producer, performer or DJ, Samson’s Graphite MF8 USB MIDI Controller gives you all the music production control you need for home studio and mobile applications.
- durable USB MIDI controller
- fader per channel
- central rotary knob and crossfader
- perfect for studio use and mobile applications
- programmable master encoder
- 8 channels with faders and knobs
- solo and mute buttons per channel
- 5 function keys - Fader, Potentiometer (Encoder), Transport-Buttons, beleuchtete Tasten / Pads
- transport buttons for DAW controls
- easy to connect to PC or Mac
- power supply via USB port
- Midi Controller Typ: DAW Controller
- colour: black
- Gewicht: 1,5 kg
- Maße: 56,0 x 4,0 x 12,0 cm